WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
• Soccer cleats / running shoes
• Active wear / work out clothing
• Your "can do" attitude!
We like to get down to training about 15 minutes early to stretch, chat with friends, and welcome new comers. There's new faces at almost every training session so if you feel a little out of place we've got you covered!
• We start by welcoming new comers.
• Head off for a warm up around the track.
• New people can then get used to kicking and handling the football.
• We practice basic skills such as kicking and passing.
• Drills that get you familiar with all different in game scenarios.
• 5 - 15 minute Mini-game!
• Brunch / Beer
Is football fun?
I'm not very fit.
Some of the best players in the league say that too! Who would have thought getting fit could be so fun!
I can't commit to every training session and game.
No problem, life happens! It's not uncommon for someone to have something come up.
I don't have a way to get to training or the games.
Our players live all over Toronto! We regularly reach out to people offering lifts to games and events.
Can I bring a friend?
YES! Bring all your friends!
I have asthma or some other condition which may affect my ability to kick 10 goals a game.
Yeah that's what they all say. But seriously be sure to bring everything you need to stay healthy and happy.
Do you guys offer health insurance?
No. You'll want to have some sort of health insurance policy before coming to training and games as people have been known to hurt themselves once or twice.